Translate

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pick a switch

Our little Monique is in serious trouble dear members! Last weekend she went to the beach and on the beach she decided to smoke a joint! Now you know how I hate drugs and as she smoked it outside, I decided to take her out into the woods and give her a serious bottom warming I started by giving her a hard warm up spanking against a tree and then I made her pick her own switch. Then I bent her over the car and I gave her bare bottom a long and severe switching. On the way back the cheeky little madam made a few remarks which made me turn the car around and drive back and I gave her another hard spanking on the back seat of the car from Real Life Spankings.


1 comment:

  1. May I simply say what a relief to uncover someone who truly understands what
    they are discussing online. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More people must check this out and understand this side
    of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

    My weblog; raspberry ketone reviews

    ReplyDelete